New Business Hunter (native English)
Here at Team ITG, we’re all about making first-class connections. With our ground-breaking software and revolutionary services, we were named #1 agency for Digital Marketing & E-Commerce in MT1000. We work with industry giants, such as Eneco, Greetz, VodafoneZiggo and Transavia to develop state-of-the-art campaigns that make an impact. Alongside these fantastic companies, you’ll be working with many other international organisations from the USA, Europe and Australia. What really makes Team ITG special? Our people, they’re at the heart of everything we do. That’s why our main priority is the wellbeing and happiness of our colleagues.
What you’ll achieve
Not even the most ground-breaking products sell themselves. Which is why we’re looking for a vibrant individual to spread the Team ITG name across the world. With offices in New York, London, Amsterdam and Birmingham we’re on a mission to expand our customer portfolio in the UK, Germany, Spain and many other parts of Europe over the next few years from our office in the forest in Zeist.
Together, with the wonderful Mandy you’re responsible for identifying and following-up on new leads and sealing the deal with new customers.
Our promise to you
You’ll be placed in a challenging environment, where we’ll always give you the freedom and trust to develop a strategy that works for you. You’ll be given a great platform learn and progress within a proactive, young, friendly team. We also offer some great perks:
- Hybrid working environment
- Performance related bonus
- A good salary and attractive benefits such as collective health insurance, pension, 25 vacation days (e.b g. 40-hour working week), a laptop, good home working environment and expense allowance.
- Wellbeing package, including workshops, podcasts and one extra day’s leave.
- Foosball table and PlayStation 4
- Volunteer days – one additional paid day each year to volunteer for a charity.
- Revenue and performance-dependent bonus that can be up to one month's salary.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself, training budget, knowledge sessions and in-house CanopyDeploy training.
- Nice coffee, fruit, and a delicious lunch
- A dynamic working environment, in which we give room for both personal and professional growth.
- Regular company outings, monthly drinks, quarterly lunches and sports and board games evenings.
- Centrally located office in a beautiful, wooded area, and easy to reach by public transport or car.
What you offer
You’re a flexible, commercial wizard who has a passion for hunting new business. You’re result driven and have a natural curiosity about the drive behind your target audience, as well as being able to empathise with their challenges. You have a persuasive streak and aren’t afraid to take initiative. When it comes to motivating marketers and generating leads, you’re someone we can fully rely on.
- HBO level
- Strong communication skills
- Sufficient command of the Dutch language to assist in the follow-up in Dutch leads
- A passion for acquisition and a results-oriented mindset
- 1+ years of experience in acquisition
- Ambitious and future-oriented - a lot is going to happen in the coming years
There’s our story, over to you to tell us yours. Take the first step to your dream career by sending your LinkedIn Profile or CV via the application button below. Feel free to give us a call to ask us any questions on 06-19748307, Renske would love to hear from you!
Acquisition Specialist (New Business Hunter)