Team ITG’s in-house developed marketing automation platform is taking the world by storm. We are continuously developing state-of-the-art techniques and wish to uphold our brilliant reputation. That’s where you come in! You, as a strategic DevOps Engineer will think creatively alongside our product owner to take CanopyDeploy to the next level. Besides, we are developing a brand new and innovative platform, CanopyData. Your involvement and contribution to this project will be highly appreciated!
CanopyDeploy has always been at the forefront of innovation. Always bringing through the most advanced technology. In order to keep up with this trend, we’re looking for a driven DevOps Engineer. You will lead the troops in development execution and keep your ear to the ground for customer requests and market developments. Ensuring our platform is always relevant and exciting for our customers. As our DevOps Engineer, your role will also include:
- Play a part in the execution of 3.5 billion emails annually
- Research customer needs and new technology and ideas via stakeholders and trade fairs
- Strategically spa directly with our product owner and dictate CanopyDeploy’s future functionality
- Optimise the quality and functionality of the AWS platform CanopyDeploy runs on
- From time to time, operational tasks will also be required
- Reporting and presenting new ideas to our management team
Our Promise to You
A challenging environment with the freedom to learn and progress within a proactive, young, friendly team. We also offer some great perks:
- Foosball table and Playstation 4
- Flexible working and working from home
- Attractive secondary employment conditions such as collective health insurance, pension, 25 vacation days (e.b g. 40-hour working week), a laptop, good home working environment and expense allowance
- Wellbeing package, including workshops, podcasts and one extra day’s leave
- Volunteer days – one additional paid day each year to volunteer for a charity
- Revenue and performance-dependent bonus that can be up to one month's salary
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself, training budget, knowledge sessions and in-house CanopyDeploy training
- Nice coffee, fruit and a delicious lunch in our brandnew restaurant
- A dynamic working environment, in which we give room for both personal and professional growt
- Regular company outings, monthly drinks, quarterly lunches and sports and board games evenings
- Centrally located office in a beautiful wooded area, and easy to reach by public transport or car.
Driven by innovation, you feel called as a strategic DevOps engineer to bring innovations in. You are self-taught and prefer to look for the most efficient way to implement techniques yourself. You have ambition and dare to express it. As soon as you feel called to tell something about the field, you take the stage. In addition, you have:
- At least 5 years of experience as a DevOps engineer, where you have worked on more complex DevOps case
- Technical knowledge, such as: Linux (Debian/Ubuntu), configuration/inframanagement (Ansible, Terraform, Cloudformation, GIT)
- Knowledge of Database Servers (MySQL)
- Monitoring (Sensu, PagerDuty, Grafana, ELK stack)
- Microservices and containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- You have strong communication skills in English, written and verbal
Interested? Please respond via the form below or email your CV or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to meeting you!