Sales Development Representative
Take the plunge and apply for your dream job. Team ITG is changing the way businesses communicate with their customers. With our unique blend of agency services and ground-breaking technology, you’ll be waking up every morning with a burst of energy to do what you love the most, and you’ll be given the platform to be the best.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Sales Development Representative for our New Business Department to continue our global domination. Does this sound like the role for you?
With Team ITG, you’ll be put in front of global superstars like KFC, Heineken, Eneco and Transavia, the world is there for the taking – and we need to grow our passionate team to help us realise our mission of becoming the No. 1 MarTech Agency in Europe. As our portfolio of customers continuously grows, our need for passionate individuals is growing with it. This role is the opportunity of a life-time for someone who wants to build and maintain successful client relationships from word go.
Team ITG prides itself on customer service and customer satisfaction. This is why your role in New Business is essential for those great first impressions. You’ll be responsible for your accounts from prospect to closing. Your role as a Sales Development Representative include:
- Presenting the CanopyDeploy solution to potential clients. Teams consisting of marketers, technical specialists and marketing managers.
- Extensive follow-ups on your appointments where you can outline how CanopyDeploy will assist in the growth of these organisations.
- Thorough research on potential customers to ensure a personalised approach.
- Preparation of RFI’s and Requirement specific presentations.
- Actively working with Team ITG specialists for the more complex knowledge requirements.
- Updating CRM with the status of leads and prospects.
Our Promise to You
We will always give you the freedom and trust to develop a strategy that works for you. You’ll be given a great platform learn and progress within a proactive, young, friendly team. We also offer some great perks:
- Attractive secondary employment conditions such as collective health insurance, pension, 25 vacation days (e..b g. 40-hour working week), a laptop, good home working environment and expense allowance;
- Wellbeing package, including workshops, podcasts and one extra day’s leave.
- Foosball table and Xbox
- Volunteer days – one additional paid day each year to volunteer for a charity.
- Revenue and performance-dependent bonus that can be up to one month's salary;
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself, training budget, knowledge sessions and in-house CanopyDeploy training;
- Nice coffee, fruit and a delicious lunch;
- A dynamic working environment, in which we give room for both personal and professional growth;
- Regular company outings, monthly drinks, quarterly lunches and sports and board games evenings;
- Centrally located office in a beautiful wooded area, and easy to reach by public transport or car.
What you bring
You are someone who takes responsibility, shows initiative and wants to grow. Furthermore, you like to work in a company with an open culture and professional colleagues who are all equally passionate about Team ITG and CanopyDeploy. This role is within a fast paced environment therefore this role requires someone resilient.
- At least HBO level education
- Available at least 36 hours a week.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar sales role. Experience with marketing software or agency is a bonus.
- You have strong communication skills in both English & Dutch, written and verbal.
- Confidence is key. You find networking at trade fairs an meetings enjoyable.
- You like to keep your finger on the pulse of new developments in the industry.
- Professionalism is paramount as you are the face of Team ITG.
Sales Development Representative